Sunday, October 20, 2024

ORK-TOBER SURPRISE!!!

    Welcome back to Obsidian Tower, I thought I'd post today about my Orks since they haven't had a moment in the spotlight yet.

    I haven't collected Orks very seriously in my hobby career, and even considered selling them off at one point. Because of this, the paint jobs they have received have been a mishmash of varying levels of quality. I have always enjoyed the chaotic nature of Orks, and I feel that this concept has unwittingly worked its way into how my Orks are now represented in paint. When I look at my Ork collection I see some I painted at the beginning of my hobby journey. My wife painted a couple, my best friend's older brother painted a couple when he was younger than I am now, and even my friend Zac painted a couple when I tried to pawn them off on him. Eventually, they found their way back to me and I finally decided it was time to finish them off once and for all. It was time they were finished since they had been half-painted for over a decade. So lets take a look at some pictures!

Orks!

Da Boss!
 
Nobz!

Looted Wagon!

Fly boyz!

     Now that I am looking at them finished, I realize I can finally play a starter game of 5th edition! Better late than never I guess...

1 comment:

  1. WAUUUUGH!

    I like the looted Rhino! My orks are now mostly painted by virtue of eBaying off the vast majority of the unpainted ones!

    ReplyDelete