Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Deathwing

In my last post I mentioned how I was painting the last member of the deathwing command squad and gave you a little teaser with my Converted Apothecary. Well, i've finally finished the squad. Now that the glue is dry, it's time to show them off!

Somebody say Cypher?!

Not all the terminators are done yet, but those that are look good! Once I get those Deathwing Knights painted up I'll have all the terminators done. I can't wait to play with these guys!

Converted Deathwing Command Squad

So here's a closer look. Finished not even an hour ago. Entirely converted from the Dark Vengeance and Command Squad kit. The banner was really fun to paint, and I really like how my Champion turned out.

Deathwing Terminators

Here is a closer view of the regular Dark Vengeance Terminators in case you forgot what they look like unmodified.

 Cypher and Interrogator Chaplain

For those of you with a keen eye, you may have spotted cypher in that first picture hiding amongst the Deathwing. Here is a closer shot of him and his hunter, my Interrogator Chaplain.

Well, that'll do it for this update. Keep an eye out for more to come.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on that command squad, but you need better close ups of that banner!

    ReplyDelete