Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Red Corsairs Showcase

Welcome back to the blog! Today we will take a look at my incredible chaos army in all it's dark glory. This is long over due, so let's jump in!

The Army

The whole thing is about 5000pts. last time I counted, but I think that included various upgrades to the units. 

From left to right we got:

Daemon Prince of Nurgle
some Daemons of Khorne
Nurgle, and Tzeentch
A Hellbrute from Dark Vengeance
A Pretty awesome Maulerfiend i'm very proud of
A single Obliterator (poor guy)
Couple of rhinos that I haven't quite finished all the magnetic components for
20 of my 25 Chaos Space Marines
Five of my eight Chaos Terminators
Various commanders
Havocs with missiles and a banner
A unit the Chaos Raptors (my personal favorite)
20 of my 50 cultists

Not included in the picture, but will hopefully be added eventually is a Heldrake, Chaos Knight Titan, a few more commanders, and the aforementioned missing units.

Huron Blackheart leads his warband!

I'm quite proud of the paint job on these guys. I can't take credit for assembling some of them as a good chunk of them were a gift. Also the Screamers, Bloodletters, and Plaguebearers were painted by my good buddy Zac! He's a fantastic painter, and dare I say, my protege. Although he was mostly self taught and can probably paint better than me now! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! More to come.

1 comment: