Monday, March 6, 2017

The Dawn of The Obsidian Tower

So I've never been a super big fan of writing long lengthy paragraphs. Which you might find ironic since I've decided to start a blog. So setting that aside, I aim to mostly post pictures on here and keep the updates short and sweet for anyone curious what I may be working on. At the moment I am working on an entirely new army!

 That's right, Dark Angels.

For those of you who don't know, I have a boatload of Ultramarines and Red Corsairs. Hopefully soon I will count the Dark Angels among my ranks. Heretics, Loyalists, and everything inbetween! (Sorry Dark Angel fans.) You could say, at this point, I have a raging hard on for space marines. And you would be right. So to Justify buying what is essentially more space marines, I had to go for what made the Dark Angels Unique from other chapters. Those sweet terminators! Unfortunately, you can't really make an army of Terminators work very well, so I had to throw some bikes in there. Luckily Ravenwing are some of the best bikers in 40k, so i'll happily throw them in the mix. 

Currently I'm about halfway through the assembly and painting process on my new army. So it will be a while before they hit the board. (I personally prefer to only play with painted models.) But i'll keep you posted when I make some progress. Well, I guess that does it for my first post. See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment