Saturday, September 18, 2021

Setting back up again

    Hello again! After a couple years of financial instability (no doubt caused by a certain hobby 😅) I am now able to possibly RESUME enjoying life again. Now that I have a much better job that supports my lifestyle, and a place to live that accommodates piles of plastic, I have been able to dig out all the old Warhammer stuffs. I missed being able to paint my guys, so naturally I painted one! The last unpainted remnants of the Red Corsairs need not hide in the box of shame any longer!


The first (chaos gods willing) of a few more to come

    Where did I leave off with these guys? I'll be damned if I remember. But it looks like I've got 4 more regular bolter guys. Then I have 3 dudes with banners, a terminator lord, a terminator sorcerer, two guys with power fists, and some leftover guys from dark vengeance in various states of disrepair. Oh yeah and those khorne berzerkers....and a heldrake......aaaand a renegade knight. And would you believe that I even have some guys in this box that...look... like.... (no, no, no) unpainted Ultramarines!? Well, chaos is getting painted first. I think after the whole primaris release I have officially joined the dark side. I guess that batman quote about seeing yourself become the villain is true after all.

Until next time!

1 comment: